The Business Networking Show takes place in the Ringside Suite, the Cleveland Suite, the Concourse and the Weigh Inn bar within the Grandstand building.
1. Grandstand & Premier Entrance (access to trackside)
2. The Ringside Suite / Restaurant
3. Chaser’s Bar
4. Entrance to Chaser’s Bar and The Ringside
5. The Cleveland Suite (1st Floor)
7. Parade Ring
8. The Concourse (access to trackside)
9. Entrance to Premier Enclosure, Sunbeam Suite, Annual Pass Holders / Owners & Trainers Bar, Private Hospitality Suites and Press Box (1st Floor). Lift access to all floors.
10. The Horizons Restaurant (3rd Floor)
11. Weigh Inn Bar
12. Sunbeam Suite / Premier Enclosure containing Annual Pass Holders / Owners & Trainers Bar, leading to Private Hospitality Suites and Press Box (1st Floor).
13. Weighing Room
14. Hotel Bedrooms
15. Hotel Entrance, Reception, Annual Pass Holders, Owners & Trainers Entrance and Horizons Restaurant Entrance
16. Race Track
Friday 28th September 2018
Dunstall Park, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV6 OPE
Located north of the city centre, off the A449 dual carriageway. Follow the brown tourist signs to Dunstall Park.
Exit junction 11 of the M6 and join the A460 towards Wolverhampton. Join the M54 at J1 Westbound. Exit at J2 and follow the A449 towards Wolverhampton.
Exit junction 10a of the M6 joining M54 to junction 2, following A449 towards Wolverhampton.There are frequent services to and from major towns and cities at Wolverhampton Railway station, which is situated less than 2 miles from the racecourse.
Birmingham International Airport is approximately 25 miles from Wolverhampton.
Wolverhampton Business Airport at Halfpenny Green near Bobbington offers some local services.